Foreclosure House Help
Foreclosure House Help / house foreclosure help in OKC, Oklahoma City, Edmond, Yukon, Warr Acres, Bethany, Midwest City, Del City, Moore, Norman, Guthrie, and the rest of Oklahoma specializes in Stopping Foreclosure. Are you facing foreclosure? Are you facing possible eviction? Is your bank or mortgage company trying to take over your house and kick you out? If so, you have come to the right place. The Law Firm of Roland V Combs III & Associates PLC are Lawyers who assist clients with stopping foreclosure issues by helping homeowners who are struggling, to consider their options whether it be stopping foreclosure or a stopping foreclosure alternative. They also help people determine their best course of action whether it is stopping foreclosure or some other action, such as bankruptcy. Foreclosure house help / house foreclosure help alternatives may include a short sale, a loan modification, forbearance, reinstatement, or repayment plans. Or it may include stopping foreclosure completely. Do you want to stay in your home? But you can’t really afford the high payments you currently are facing? Foreclosure House Help / house foreclosure help in Oklahoma City is here to help. Our specialty is keeping you in your home and out of foreclosure. It is very possible to keep you in your home for many months or even many years, instead of being evicted. Many banks and mortgage companies broke the home financing and title laws and we work diligently to find what mistakes were made in your mortgage paperwork and use that against the mortgage companies to keep you in your home.
The attorneys and staff at foreclosure house help of Oklahoma City realize that a home foreclosure is very stressful and hard to face. Stopping Foreclosure is our objective. When a mortgage payment is hard to make, a homeowner may feel that there is no alternative to allowing their mortgage holder to foreclose on their property. However, there are options to foreclosure, which are available for the individual homeowners and their mortgage providers to consider.
In addition to stopping foreclosure out right, there are additional options for you. Some of those options are:
- Renegotiate your loan payment
- Refinance with a different broker or to get a better interest rate
- Seek Assistance Options, take a look at the many assistance options available
- Sell The Property, you can move forward with a “Regular Sale” or “Short Sale”
- Transfer Ownership
- The Federal Government also has assistance programs available. The application deadline is currently December 30th 2016. You might check here to see if they extend the application deadline. Most lenders are not real cooperative when it comes to applications for this program, so it is still a good idea to have us help you with your application.
If you are facing foreclosure and want to fully understand your options contact the Roland V Combs III Law Firm for assistance. Call today (405) 942-7866.